Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hay bales day






Want to share with you peeps, my first time baling hay, not so bad, actually was bad we started at around 7 pm and we finished at 11.15 pm. Oh, here it's still bright til probably 8.30 to 9 pm. We got the landlord's son and his mate to help out, pity the boys. It wasn't an easy job at all. I did try to lift one but gosh it didn't seem to move not even an inch. So I was in charge with the quad and trailer. Driving it around so that the guys can pick the hay and throw it in the trailer.

Oh yeah, fyi, for those who's not familiar with the term (don't get me wrong ok, I wasn't familiar with it at first either, we don't have this in Kg. Baru ;-) hehehe), hay is grass that have been cut, dried and stored for use as animal feed, particularly for grazing livestocks and in our case the calves. We'll use it during winter or whenever there is no or less grass available. Luckily it's only going to be once a year event, if not pengsan hahaha. I told Kane that next time we should plan it properly, i.e. he'll do everything and I'll plan to get sick hahaha, no I'm not nasty, I'm just being funny hehehe. By the end of it all, we just knocked out, hehehe, me particularly even though I got the easiest task, betul... pengsan ok. Hey, everyday I learn something new and i bet my bon**t (excuse my english hahaha) that there would be more.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha looks like kane made u work .. heh

    anyway driving the quad looks like fun! .. heh .. and babe .. lets chat online lah - what are u using (ym? skype?) and when?

    ReplyDelete