Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Love me family








Well, been a while since the last update(s) huh. Sowee peeps, been busy hehehe. Anyways, my family (mak, along & acik) were here for 2.5 weeks, happy giler then sedey hmmm. But when they were here, I ate like lembu hahaha my face look like bulan already, dapat makan nasi minyak, sambal goreng, nasi lemak, karipap, kuih muih hehehe to name a few. I makan banyak sampai bulat dah hahaha. All good, took them around Akl, shopping, parks, markets etc. They had a lovely time here except for the cold. So we got the fire going day & nite. Yeah it's getting colder by the day now. Don't know whether I can survive this winter hahaha will see. I'll be going back to Kl next year insyaallah. So peeps nanti kita keluar makan ok hehehe. Can't wait to see u guys again, miss u all. So tungguuuu.... yek.

No comments:

Post a Comment