Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Winter wonder






Yeah it's winter, getting cold by the day. It was a bit depressing at first, hey it's my first winter, what do you think?! It's wet, cold, wind blowing like crazy etc. I was down with flu, so a bit annoyed with this new season. My body still adjusting but it's getting better now. You can still see the moon at 10am. Last Monday (21 Jun 2010) was the shortest day for the year, Kiwis got really excited about this including Kane, don't ask me why cos I don't know. Met a friend the other day and she mentioned the same thing. What's going on with these people?! All the same to me, cold!!! Nothing signicant except it was dark around 5ish pm. Wuhoo big deal... hahaha not being nasty or anything just confused.

Neways, I'm enjoying winter better, in a way now, thick clothing, really thick sometimes I have 3 or 4 layers of clothes, not forgetting the socks and fluffy. Oh that's what I called my indoor shoes :-). I will sit next to the fire with my hot chocolate hmmm yummmm... & a book. The fire place is going 24/7 now hehehe so I feel like Labu Labi (ala P. Ramleee nye film) "nak carik kayu, nak carik kayu..." hahaha. I already have my beannie and my gloves ready, bring it on winter! Burrrr..... Sejuk....

No comments:

Post a Comment